Greetings, and thanks for visiting my website.
Years ago, after being on a program with the late great Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, he told me that he had never heard so much useful information shared in such a short period of time.
At that point it became my consuming objective to give the highest quality information through my books and speaking as possible.
My passion is to show people that exceptionalism born of pain is not mandatory. There are wiser and more expedient ways to gain the summit of the mountain.
The thing that I am most passionate about is helping people reach significance and purpose in life and in their work.
John Michael Grogan grew up in the real estate business. He has instructed for the National Realtors Institute, spoken at the National Realtors Convention, and has given presentations at over twenty State Realtor Conventions. He has been invited to participate at many State Realtor Institutes.
After college and serving in the military, John joined his father's Real Estate firm. After selling for several years, he became a manager of one of thirteen offices. He took his office from seven salespeople to over twenty, 90% of them million dollar producers.
American Motivational Association invited John to be one of their speakers at large Sales Rallies held across the United States and Canada. He went on to work as a training instructor for Dun & Bradstreet .
- To help enrich the quality of life by delivering an excellent source of information people can use to capture their goals and fulfill their dreams.
- To help those who would excel, to know that we should never let failure or setbacks corrupt our new beginnings.
- To help people become a person of purpose; to know that we are "hot wired for success. God put it in our DNA
- To help those who would excel, to know that the highest reward for our labor is not what we get from it, but what we become by it, and that character is true wealth.
- To help people to know that permanent change happens in the will and not in the emotions; that feelings make for accommodating servants but deceitful masters.
- To help those who will, to know that the way we win big is through cooperation; by working together as a team and not merely alongside one another. Moreover, that self-centered individualism is all elbows and leads only to separation and isolation.